June 26, 2008

Time After Time

Since our office implements the flexi-time scheme, I used to wake up at around 7:30 already and usually goes to work at 8:30 or 9:00 a.m. already. I usually sleep not earlier than 10:00 p.m. during evenings that is why waking up earlier than 7:00 a.m. is doubtly realizable.

Now that my daughter is already in Grade 1, it is imperative for us to wake up even when the sun is not yet still up. The sound of alarm from my cellphone every 5:30 a.m. had always forced me to get up from bed (saturdays and sundays, exempted). Her classes starts at 7:00 so everything must be set before 6:30 while the remaining 30 minutes would be our travel time in going to school.

It has been three weeks from the start of classes and right now, I am feeling weary already of this situation. Hope I could recover from the weariness and can fully adjust to the new time pattern that we are in now.

I also pity my daughter. If I am starting to feel the stress already, how much more for a 6 year old kid who is, by the way, asthmatic?

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP