June 5, 2008

Bangs Are In.

Bangs are back in the show. Various celebrities have already joined in and I must admit that they look good with those cuts. Bangs definitely gives a new look out of the person, whether it looks good or bad. Few celebrities that I find very pretty with bangs are Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie. Even Katie Holmes looked good with her bangs, although it made her appear more mature.



Well, why am I posting about bangs? Aside from being the "in" thing, I really wanted to have one. Unfortunately, I am not blessed with a nice hair, it does not have a full body and shiny strands. The bangs would just fall flat on my forehead. I hope one day I could have them and they would just lay perfectly (haha!).

Have a great Thursday, people.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP