June 24, 2008

My Afternoon Snack

Mmmm....there goes my first bite of my great afternoon snack for this day. I was alone in the office right now so I have the opportunity to indulge to one of my favorite snack, the sweetened banana (minatamis na saging).

I bought this at a cafeteria in front of my daughter's school, which costs Php7.00 per piece. It may be a bit costly but it is worthwhile for me because aside from being my fave, it really tastes good. Every bite is heavenly, especially this one which has some jack fruit with it. I seldom see this kind being sold outside, so every time I see one, I buy them on impulse. Now, my afternoon is such a blast with these two pieces of banana on my table ready for consumption.

But hey, I am not that selfish enough. I will share these with you too, so feel free to grab one. Enjoy!


5 fancies:

Shoshana June 25, 2008 at 2:43 AM  

That banana looks great. We only have one kind of banana here, and it gets boring.

I hope you can visit my blog too. Doing my rounds now.

jana June 25, 2008 at 3:13 AM  

wow thats yum yum

Lisa Nelsen-Woods June 25, 2008 at 11:31 AM  

That looks yummy! Now I'm hungry :(

eastcoastlife June 25, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

mmmm... looks yummy. I didn't see this when I was in Manila. Do they sell in malls?

neiyomee June 25, 2008 at 8:44 PM  

the banana indeed was superb! it was a great afternoon for me after all. hehe...

@eastcoastlife, i doubt if these are sold in the malls. they are mostly seen in the cafeterias and small diners.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP