February 23, 2008

Movies I Look Forward To Watch

Just watched John Rambo on the big screen yesterday. My husband was really dying to see it because he has watched every sequel of it, and this time he would not want to miss this one. And so, to accompany him, there I was watching the gruesome and violent film. In fairness though, Stallone could still do those stuff that he was popular of way back.


During the movie break, there were trailers being shown for upcoming films. And I get excited for the following films to be shown in the near future...



Fool's Gold




Jumper





The Dark Knight







Can't wait for these movies....

2 fancies:

Anonymous February 27, 2008 at 7:31 AM  

I can't wait to see Fools Gold either! I bet its great!! I added your link to my site!

~Jen

Jenslife.com

Family Guy November 12, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

oh jumper was great!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP