February 26, 2008

Mmmm.... Potato Salad

I received this recipe via email from Spark People, where I used to register in order to monitor my progress in weight loss. Somehow, I have managed in the first few weeks but lately, all my efforts were to no avail.

Anyways, this recipe really interests me, since I am a lover of potato salads. I will let my husband prepare this stuff soon...

To prepare the Garden Potato Salad, here are the procedures and ingredients:

INGREDIENTS
3 lb. (about 6 large) potatoes, boiled in jackets, peeled and cut into 1/2" cubes
1 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup sliced green onion
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
3/4 cup skim milk
3 tablespoons lemon juice
2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1/2 teaspoon celery seed
1/2 teaspoon dill weed
1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon white pepper


DIRECTIONS
1. In a large bowl, place potatoes, celery, green onion, and parsley.
2. Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, blend cottage cheese, milk, lemon juice, vinegar, celery seed, dill weed, dry mustard, and white pepper until smooth. Chill for 1 hour.
3. Pour chilled
cottage cheese mixture over vegetables; mix well. Chill at least 30 minutes before serving.


Bon appetit!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP