February 26, 2008

Congrats Nurses...

The Nursing Board Exam results has already been out and there were only a number of names that I recognize. I have been waiting for this result because I have friends who took it, but unfortunately, I haven't found their names on the list of passers....sigh!

Yesterday, we had lunch over my aunt's house, and I asked my father before we went what the occasion was. He said that Jocelyn (my cousin's wife) passed the Nursing Board Exam and my aunt wanted to have a thanksgiving get-together. Hmm... at least I have someone I know who passed.

To all the passers... a warm congratulations and wishing you a brighter and wider horizon in the future.

1 fancies:

Katherine February 26, 2008 at 2:10 PM  

Hello There, thank you for your interest. Taga Davao ko. Bisdak kaau. I add nalang tika!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP