July 7, 2010

Wanting Eclipse.

I am looking forward for two Eclipses - - yes, the movie and the phone.

The third installment of the Twilight saga - Eclipse - is not yet showing here in our place and I am already very anxious for it. It has been more than a week since the official first day showing of the movie and not even a single poster is found on the cinema's lobby here in the area. All my twilighter friends online have already seen it and it breaks me to the bone knowing that I am left behind. Oh well! I am so thrilled to see Edward and Bella again on the big screen. They told me the Bella-Charlie sex talk and the tent scenes are epic and they enjoyed every seconds of it. They also said that Riley is cute and were joking to form another team for him. Oh, and the meadow scenes!

And being a Twihard that I am, I have come across a very nice phone that is a tie-up to Eclipse. The phone is called Eclipse Windows, from Cherry Mobile. This made me excited especially upon knowing that it is already available in the market at a low price, being a smart phone, that is.


Here are the features of the unit and I hope to have one when the budget permits, lol!

  • Windows Mobile 6.5
  • Touch Screen
  • 2.0 Megapixel Camera
  • Dual SIM/Dual Standby
  • Wifi / Bluetooth
  • Multimedia Player
  • FM Radio
  • GPS
  • Micro SD Card up to 8GB
The Eclipse trailer and some great wallpapers are embedded in the phone already. Wow!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP