July 14, 2010

I Am Sick

Whew! I haven't made a post for a week already! That is because a lot of circumstances have bothered me physically. The past days was difficult and has rendered me weak that I ended up staying in bed and unable to go to work.

Well, my appetite was lost and it made me sick to the core just by looking at any food. I was forced to take energy drinks just to have anything inside my stomach and even those liquids have gone out few moments after they have entered. I was lucky though that I was not dehydrated.

Anyway, I am slowly recovering right now. I had a body massage yesterday and I can feel those unwanted air leaving out my system. My head is no longer groggy and my stomach no longer hurts so extremely. Hoping this will completely go so soon.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP