July 25, 2010

On Being Overweight

Imagine a lady weighing 148 lbs and only 5'3 in height . . . yep, that is me. These stats are already alarming for me since I have a history of hypertension. I am already overweight, so to speak.

To refrain you from making imaginations about myself, well, here's a picture of me.


I usually don't share my pictures to everybody that easily for fear that I may be laughed at. It hurts to know that I am not fond with my physical appearance. The idea that it is so difficult for me to fit in or look good with a beautiful dress frustrates me. But I also know that is not a healthy thought. I have to love and take care of myself.

Anyway, as I have said, I have to watch my diet now in order to avoid from getting heavier and heavier. It pains me to look back on my old pictures when I was still slim. I have engaged myself to a lot of sports activities just get back in shape - - volleyball, badminton, dancing - - to no avail. Those extra pounds just won't let go off my system. I just don't know yet if Protein Supplements for diet and weight loss would make an effect on me. That I gotta try but have to consider the negative effects, if any.

I am not losing hope then. This is a battle I have with myself that needs to be won.

2 fancies:

Arianne The Bookworm July 27, 2010 at 5:22 PM  

right, dont lose hope.. i was kind of overweight too, before (almost 130 lbs), but when i tried this health shake supplement (Herbalife), morning exercise & proper diet, my life changed and i felt better because i lost 15 lbs in less than 3 months.. i believe you can achieve your goal too.. just stay focus :)

PatrickM July 29, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Seriously you guys, you're not overweight. Watch this episode of Penn & Teller's tv show:
Season 5, episode 1: Obesity. It explains it all.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP