May 4, 2009

Music Monday: Only Hope

It has been several Mondays already that I have not participated in Music Monday. It was because I haven't got the time to look for videos of those songs I wanted to feature brought about by the hectic schedule of volleybll practice and tax season. Now I am making amends and to kick it off, I am going to feature Mandy Moore's Only Hope.



A Walk To Remember is the all-time favorite movie of mine. It is one film that never fails to make me cry over and over again. It touches my heart to the core, which made me wonder why until at present. Anyway, the story is simple, yet so heart-warming. The video above is just part of the movie. Enjoy and fall in love!

3 fancies:

Carleen May 4, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Love the song, love the movie -- great song choice!

happy MM!

I am Harriet May 4, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Really nice song!
Have a great day!

Arianne The Bookworm May 14, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

ahhh...we have the same all-time favorite movie... :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP