April 5, 2008

This Blog is Nominated.

A pang of thrill swept over me as soon as I learned that this blog is nominated for the Blog of the Week (103). This is my first time to be nominated and I really do not have any idea what to do to get into this nomination thingy. The most appropriate thought i came up with right away is to ask help from friends to vote for me. Well, here I am right now... making this post to ask for your precious vote so that my blog would be awarded as Blog of the Week.


You can visit The Composed Gentleman to cast your vote for this blog.


Thank you and God bless.

5 fancies:

Arianne The Bookworm April 5, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

i voted for you!!!

neiyomee April 5, 2008 at 5:30 PM  

thanks claire...

Anonymous April 6, 2008 at 1:41 PM  

Congrats for your nomination. I voted for you! :)

Anonymous April 6, 2008 at 5:20 PM  

kudos for the nomination...all d best!

AJ

Anonymous April 7, 2008 at 9:52 AM  

wow! congrats!!! ill vote for you!!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP