April 21, 2008

Jackfruit

I was having some great indulgence over jackfruit tonight. Now my stomach is very heavy and full, I just hope that jackfruits do not contribute additional pounds on my weight because I so much love the fruit and I am on a diet. This is an all-time favorite of mine. It is a good thing there are lots of jackfruit emerging from our tree, but unfortunately, they are getting smaller and smaller. I guess that is due to its age. But its sweetness and juicyness never vanished. It is still the same. Mmmm.....

By the way, the scientific name of jackfruit is Artocarpus heterophyllus.

1 fancies:

Unknown April 22, 2008 at 12:24 AM  

ooooh, that looks yummy. Reminds me of our Jackfruit tree in front of our house when I was growing. I always look forward to harvesting. I'm missing a lot of goodies from home :(

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP