June 21, 2010

New Family Member

I am very glad to announce that our family has a new member. Nope, I haven't given birth recently since I haven't been pregnant the past four years. Our new bundle of joy is a Labrador puppy, which is still about 2 weeks old.


We call him Kobe, because hubby is so much of a LA Lakers fan. He is the first canine that we have, and we are pretty much excited to take good care of him. At first, I was doubtful if we could give the puppy a good home, because he was so fragile, so thin and dirty the very moment he was given to us. But looking at him slowly gaining weight and clean, I am confident that Kobe would be a very wonderful and lovable dog.

My kids love Kobe as their own little brother. Together, we are learning about dog care, dog training and the like.

Welcome Kobe!

2 fancies:

Duni June 21, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

He's very cute and still only a baby :)
I'm sure he's found a loving home with you and your family!

neiyomee June 21, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

thanks duni. I am really hoping Kobe's going to love us too, this is our first time!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP