June 17, 2010

Back To School

Last Tuesday, June 15, 2010 was officially the first day of school for my three kids - well, for the school year 2010-2011. I was pretty much excited this time because all my kids are now going to school.

Here's a quick pose of the kids my husband took before we headed off to school . . .

Nikki- Grade 3, Justin- Kinder 2, CJ- Nursery

This is going to be a tough year for me since I already have three students to attend to. I am back to waking up early in the morning since the three of them has to be in school before 7:30am. Whew!

So far I have already covered 7 books - - 15 books more to go . . .

1 fancies:

bing June 18, 2010 at 7:11 AM  

really a top feat for moms...

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP