December 29, 2009

Unwanted Hair

Do you have any problems with unwanted hair? Some friends I know never fail to wear stockings every time they wear knee-length skirts, which happens to be a prescribed office uniform. They wanted to hide away those unwanted locks since they seem unsightly and a no-no for 'most' guys (well, I know some men loves hairy women). If only our legs could look as flawless as the picture on the right, then who needs those stockings or tights by the way?

I don't encounter this kind of predicament since my legs are free from unwanted hair. But, I would definitely get a IPL hair removal treatment for my underarms. I am hesitant to have this treatment at first since I have a very sensitive skin. I get irritations from even the mildest form of chemicals and pressures, so I was a bit anxious about undergoing laser. I was wrong though, and there are treatments that can be tolerated by sensitive skins, like the IPL.

The prices can are quite affordable too, which starts at around £70. This would be a perfect pamper for one's self. Likewise, this is a wonderful gift for female loved ones as you witness their transformation to flawless and radiant skin.

photo courtesy of Knightsbridge

2 fancies:

Unknown January 19, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

hi, it's my first time here...what a nice blog you have here!

HyunChard August 25, 2010 at 3:41 AM  

Love the outcome of waxing. I really really like it. Also this is a great blog.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP