December 12, 2009

Search Marketing

Before I was drawn into and became hooked with the blogoshere, I have been a virtual assistant for some months. My work then was varied ~ ~ data gathering, comments posting, file conversion. I have also worked for a SEO expert and I was glad that I did; the things I learned from him as I went through those online tasks has contributed a lot. It was from him that I got the idea of blogging, which led me now to this.

Sadly, my SEO job was cut short when I got busy with work (my real work as a government auditor, that is). If only I have continued doing them until now, I could have known a lot about search engine marketing already. The things that I would further learn could have spared me from going through sites and books just reading about how to do the best SEO. Sigh!

Well, there are some experts who offer services for the improvement of a site's search engine marketing. They help in the generation of leads, instantly direct traffic to the site, provide valuable information on keywords, and even on converting leads to sales. They also devise some Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaigns which are cost effective as much as possible.

It is really amazing to learn SEO. If only I got the time, I would want to know more about it. Happy weekend!

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP