December 8, 2009

Back Again

I am back again . . . well, from being on hiatus for about a week or more. I was away from the blogosphere for a bit because my laptop got repaired (I had a new windows system installed) and of course, there's my brother's wedding that made the family busy and frantic few days before.

The wedding (last December 4) went very smoothly, although there were minor details which came as unexpected for us. Anyway, it is over now and those are placed behind our backs already as part of the past.

What made the occasion very special for me is the reunion with the relatives. My uncles from Luzon flew their way here to celebrate with us. It is also very delightful to see their happy faces as they see each other (the old ones, lol!) after a long time.

The official wedding pictures are not yet available at the moment as the photographer has yet to give the complete set of pictures. But I will be sharing here some images which we have taken during the special day.

my family

with my sister

I have no photo yet of the wedded couple, and so to give you a preview, I am sharing some pre-nuptial pictures they took few weeks ago. They had a vintage concept and it's really nice.



Congratulations to my brother and his wife.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP