June 2, 2009

On Back To School And Hot Weather.

Yesterday was back to school again. My daughter is now in Grade 2 while my second kid is Kinder 1. I was excited because both of them are now in one school, so at least it is easy for them to send and fetch.

As expected, my daughter already has their quiz on the first day and when I checked on her notebook last night, she has assignments for English and Filipino subjects. Whew, this is it! On the other hand, I am grateful my son had no problem with the school, which is new to him. I just hope he won't get tired and would eventually gain the enthusiasm to learn.

Well, here's a picture of my son on his first day of school. They were falling in line for the flag ceremony and yet he is facing us.


I am definitely looking forward to this school year . . .

Meanwhile, the weather nowadays is so hot and draining. Mounds of sweat keep dripping from every part of my body, which makes me think that I could melt on the floor at any minute. It seems like there's no more air circulating around the atmosphere and all I could feel is the scorching heat of the sun penetrating deeply into my skin. The feel is somehow irritating, no wonder my youngest kid is kind of moody the past days.

How come this is happening just when the summer season is already on its way out? Tsk . . . tsk.

4 fancies:

Gorgeous MUM June 3, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Oh yeah, it's back to school there now!

Femmepower June 4, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

my daughter is also in grade 2 and they had their 1st quizzes on the first 3 days.lately it's been raining like crazy both in Visayas and Luzon particularly Metro Manila.
By the way,I got a blog award for you.kindly grab it on my site anytime soon.you deserve it.=)

Chris June 5, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

aww looks like your son is all excited to be there :)

Pie June 6, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Hopping in to wish you a terrific weekend. :)

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP