June 29, 2009

French Fries and Coke Float

. . . . mmmm . . . .

This combo from McDonalds is just so hard to resist. For the past months already, I never failed to grab these two delicious items from the said store, twice a week on the average I guess. I can't think of any adjective to perfectly describe them but every time they pass through my palate, they are just so heavenly!

Well, the photo above is just one instance of my trip to the food chain. All I can say is this fascination I have about french fries and coke float have not yet subsided even a bit (which worries me a little about my diet, by the way). Nonetheless, life is short so grab everything you think are the best.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP