June 5, 2009

Going Rustic.

Since school is back, I have been thinking of having new furniture around home. I would like to have a new study table for my two students and a shelf for all their books, notebooks and other school stuff.

Anyway, I saw this wonderful bookshelf over the net and I instantly liked its uniqueness. I never thought rustic furniture would be such an amazement to behold. But then again, things never cease to fascinate us, haha! This would definitely be a great addition to our house. I wonder if this shelf is available here in our place.

And how is this for a bathroom sink? This is so nice, with its look of nature and sophistication rolled into one.


Gotta save up now.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP