December 14, 2007

Nuisance or Not?

Having three small kids is like a bed of roses.....with thorns. It is not really easy, well at least for me. Aside from the fact that I have to wake up in the middle of the night just to prepare a bottle of milk, or play around, or whatever it is that they wanted to do at an unhourly moment.

As I am writing this entry, I have them here with me. Thank goodness my eldest has snoozed off, which left my two sons still up and very much "unsleepy". I was working on making them sleep a few hours ago but I gave up. Whew! My second kid was playing with our TV's remote control while my youngest was playing with my cellphone, with quick jabs at the laptop's keys. Every now and then I would look at them to check if the items they were playing with were still intact and functional. Another whew!

Anyway, that is the thorny part of my bed of roses.

They may be nuisance at some instances but they are the ones I could not live without. They are the most important part of my life. They taught me the virtue of patience and understanding, which at present I am still struggling to achieve. But nonetheless, I have to admit that I am the happiest mother on earth when I am with my kids, even in the midst of their mess.

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP