December 3, 2007

Chocolates

I don't know when I started to like chocolates... but right now, I could say that I am really a chocolate fanatic. I just recently consumed the three bags of kisses with peanut butter I ordered from an officemate and now I am awaiting for my other orders to arrive. This time, I'll have Ghirardelli and Lindt.(yum...)



And so, while awaiting for those delicious items to arrive, I just browsed through some chocolate trivias which somehow has made me say ah...




  • Chocolate contains phenylethylamine, which is a natural substance that is believed to stimulate the same reaction in the body like falling in love.



  • One plain milk chocolate bar has more protein than a banana



  • The botanical name of the choco plant is called Theobramba Cacao, which means "Food for the Gods".



  • American and Russian space flights have always included in them chocolates.



  • Th world's first choclate candy was made by Conrad J. Van Houten, during 1828.



  • An average person consumes about 10,000 chocolates in a lifetime.



  • The largest Toblerone bar weighs about 10 pounds.

Mmmm...

0 fancies:

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP