November 15, 2010

Raining Cold and Christmas

As I am writing this post, rain is pouring hard outside. The sky is gloomy and I could not see a trace of the sun's mighty rays or any indication whatsoever that it will come out later today. The weather is so cold, which I am loving it.

The cold rain is a clear reminder for me that Christmas is not too far away and will come knocking our doors in no time. I have been looking forward for this kind of weather so I could cozy up in our room, face to face with the laptop with a brewing hot cup of coffee on the side and a pack of Cheetos perhaps. I would be listening to Glee's Christmas album on the background which I enjoy very much while maybe doing some Christmas shopping online at Sulit.com.ph.


Well, I expect this cold weather to linger on for months. How would you spend it then?

2 fancies:

Anonymous November 16, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

You got an e-mail about this post. Please check your e-mail maam neiyomee. Thanks.

neiyomee November 18, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

hi! got the message and done it already.

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP