November 7, 2009

Green Fashionable Eyeglasses

My all-time favorite color was blue, so much that it was my wedding's color theme eight years ago. But as the days go by, I became fond of the shades of brown and green, that every time I window-shopped, I am always drawn to racks with dresses of these colors. Don't get me wrong though, I still love the blue hue.

Since the theme of my brother's wedding is green and silver, this will be another opportunity for me to have a new green dress. With that, I am extremely excited, even though I know my appearance won't be very superb due to my plump figure. Sigh . . .

Anyways, I was checking on the new arrivals at Zenni Optical and was amazed to find a lot of green holiday fun eyeglasses! Well, I could just imagine my look when I would get to wear one of these below:





Aren't the glasses fashionable? They could surely be perfect as accessories. And if you think they are way beyond the budget, there are $8 prescription Zenni glasses available and are equally stylish too.

1 fancies:

Anonymous February 5, 2010 at 11:47 AM  

Come on, No Zenni anymore! There are so many online optical stores to choose from. I have bought from most of them.

The greatest deal should be the one from www.GlassesShop.com. Strongly

recommend it!

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP