January 7, 2011

Great Health

Getting the optimum state of health is one of the things that I will attend to this year. I know this will be very hard as I have seen a lot of areas in my physical self that needs more nourishment. I have to prevent my acid reflux and mild hypertension to recur so that all the coming days will be smooth sailing. I could possibly do this by losing weight, as what my doctor have advised.


Anyway, I am already alarmed with my current body weight. Aside from the difficulty that I had on finding chic clothes that would fit me, I also felt so heavy that there were times when I catch my breath only after a short period of activity. I may resort to bodybuilding to sweat off the excess pounds but I have to consider diet too. Undergoing diet is really hard, but I have to try to go through it this year and have my system get accustomed to eating healthy and in moderation.

I am an avid desserts-muncher, and I have to cut back my intake on such sweets since they quickly build up sugar and eventually become stored fats in the body if not used up in rigorous exercises. I promise to myself to eat more fruits and vegetables so I can be sure that I will regularly dispose off wastes and toxins from my body. Likewise, they are rich in vitamins and minerals that will definitely give me the glow that I wanted. Of course, food supplements are everywhere and I plan to take grapeseed oil extracts and vitamin E supplements.

In order to reduce my body in inches, I need to do some exercise and other physical fitness activities. I saw on TV last night that it is best to jog or run for at least 45 minutes three times in a week and that is what I am going to do as soon as the series of rainfall in our area comes to a halt. I should be getting back to dancing as well, as it is my most loved physical activity in addition to my most obvious talent (as they say!). By summer vacation, I know I can very well sweat off to the highest level since it will be our agency sportsfest and time to say hello to volleyball and badminton once again.

Well, my fingers are crossed that I will be able to materialize this plan of mine. All of the above remain to be seen in the coming days. So help me God!

5 fancies:

Granite Dining Tables February 13, 2011 at 9:36 PM  

We must always have extra careful about our health. Were not getting any younger. Protect ourselves from sickness.

Mars March 9, 2011 at 6:53 AM  

Good luck dear on your way to shed those extra calories off! ^_^ I'm planning on doing the same as well. I hope to get back into shape again.

By the way, I'm building a blogroll for my new blog and I hope I could exchange links with you? :) Thanks in advance!

Mars @ The Life Encounters

PR Exposure May 3, 2011 at 11:20 PM  

I love it! I hope you achieve all your goals for this year and wish me luck as well co's I'm starting my plan to be healthy and sexy^^ next week! I know we can do this! Aja!

Hitchcock Butterfield Mirrors May 29, 2011 at 10:04 PM  

Just drink vitamins. Live life to the fullest. Always laugh because laughter is the best medicine.

Cisco June 10, 2012 at 4:43 PM  

all of us wanting to have healthy body..

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP