August 4, 2010

Our Marriage Turned 9!

Today is August 4, 2010.

Well, you probably know the date today but I would just like to emphasize it here this important date of my life.

Today marks the 9th wedding anniversary of me and my husband. I am so overwhelmed that we have reached this stage, considering the fact that our arguments and misunderstandings were ceaseless. A lot of common friends have made negative predictions long ago but at this moment, I am proud to say that they have been wrong. We are looking forward for a celebration next year, which will be our 10th year.

The year 2001 was not yet a digital era (well, certainly here in our area), so our wedding pictures were taken using a camera film. I scanned a few of them to make a collage and thinking of sharing it here. Here it is:

To hubby, thank you for all the wonderful things you have shared with me. The joys, sorrows, thrills and anxieties that we have gone through just molded us to be strong and together. Thank you for making me the person you want to spend the rest of your life with. I love you always.

4 fancies:

niko August 7, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

ow happy 9th anniversary to you and ur husband!!

Arianne The Bookworm August 9, 2010 at 8:11 PM  

congrats! happy anniversary!

neiyomee August 10, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

thanks!

Above Ground Pools August 13, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

Hi..congratulations for your anniversary..I wish love between you & your hubby will remain unchanged for entire life...God bless you....

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP