August 8, 2008

Ahhhh...Love Life!

Someone in the person of Vhiel tagged me with a very interesting Q&A portion about lovelife and dating. I wonder what's with these kind of tags but it really appeals to me so much, and I had a great time trying to figure out my answers and jot them down here.

1. When was your first kiss and where?

Sometime in the year 1998, my bf (and hubby now!) stole a kiss after he sent me home.

2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?

I don't know if I have 'not' real relationships before but I just consider them crushes and flings. My first real relationship is the one with my hubby, and I am in high hopes that this would last until lifetime.

3. What age are you allowed to date?

Actually I was not imposed any rule on dating way back, as far as I can recall. But I started dating when I was in college, around 17 I think.

4. What's the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?

Hmmm...my teenage years were fun-filled and crazy indeed, but anything for love? Hmmm...again.

5. How long was your longest relationship and what's the secret?

This question is a piece of cake. It's definitely with my hubby... we were together for 10 years (7 years in marriage and 3 years as bf/gf). There's no secret about the longevity, and the process of acquiring a lasting relationship is still ongoing. But one thing is for sure, open communication, understanding and God-centeredness are truly great ingredients.

6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?

Please refer to my answer on question # 5 (haha!).

7. How did you know he was the ONE?

I just felt it. Period.

8. Now, at what age will you allow your kid(s) to date?

Depends on their level of thinking...but ideally I would still prefer if they finish their studies first.

9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?

I'm definitely cool. . . but I would also not fail to give constant guidance and advices. My hubby would be strict I think (haha!).

10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?

Never give their all until nothing's left of them. And think about their future because their parents couldn't be there with them all the time.

Great tag, isn't it? And if you enjoyed reading this, come now and do this tag too! Have a great weekend!

1 fancies:

jHeLea August 9, 2008 at 9:54 AM  

tnx for the tag sis...i'll do it later

Curvaceous Chic Woman Curvy Plus Size Fashions

Recent Viewers

Followers

Subscribe!

Like what you read?

Subscribe now!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Stats

Directories

Subscribe Personal Top Blogs Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory blogarama - the blog directory Mindanao Bloggers I'm Pinoy Blogger Join My Community at MyBloglog!

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP